Accept and Continue

Cookies on this site

This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

General & Highways Info

To report a problem for highways please follow link to the Shropshire Council Web site for reporting potholes, hedgerows, grass verges, drainage etc.


To find out more about our privacy arrangements please see: where our detailed Privacy Notice and Privacy Policy can be viewed.